Here are a number of topics we will look at:
- What is data
- Storing data within a business
- Collecting and visualising data
- Segmenting data
- Data modelling
- Dealing with
- Determine how you can use and interpret data for marketing and research purposes
- Create a strategy and approach for leveraging market research data
- Data visualisation techniques in order to present market findings and make recommendations
Objective of course:
exactly is data and how can you effectively use it to maximise business decisions?
Now more than ever, it is vital for a business to be able to collect accurate
and relevant data, and then be able to turn this data into meaningful insight. Data
can give businesses valuable and highly sought-after insights into both existing
and potential customers; however - especially with the rise of technology - the
world of data can be a daunting place and it can be difficult to know exactly
where to start.
This course will provide you with a basic understanding of the
use of data within businesses and how you can leverage it in marketing campaigns
that you look to run in the future.