Here are a number of topics we will look at:
- Writing the marketing brief
- Case studies of good briefs
- Where does this brief go next, internal or external?
- A typical marketing briefing process
- How to brief
- How to evaluate the work
- How to give constructive feedback
Objective of course:
been asked to lead a marketing project. So what steps should you take next?
will navigate you through the marketing processes starting with the most important
part, writing a brief through to the typical delivery process that you might
experience. This module will also help you evaluate briefs and advise how to give constructive feedback. Therefore, by the end of this course you should
be well equipped to develop a marketing/creative brief.